1. Integration on the ground:
In order to match the green space, path, and three elements of the lake in the park, the landscape is designed to imitate the feeling of the park. The contrast between the square and the footpath shows the crowd gathering area, and the large areas of trees are planted to echo the park green space. Echoing the lakes of the park with water features.
2. Base link:
The two bases take the urban square as the only way to enter the building. The ground floor is vacated by a large area to create a connection with the underground floor, and the two squares are connected by the underground square and cultural and creative shops.
3. Space planning:
Art Types-Theatre Hall, Concert Hall, Exhibition, Residency
Education Type—Art Books, Maker Center
Commercial Types—cafe, bookstore, cultural and creative store, commercial rental
"Electro-optic glass" will be installed in a part of the exterior glass. At night, the glass can be adjusted freely and a light show is played. People on the square can enjoy the artistic feast while visiting the market.
5. Theatre Hall and Concert Hall: mainly stage theatre, modern dance and music performance. By cooperating with the performance groups that are just getting started, substitute groups know to open their reputations and exchange for cheaper tickets to increase visitor rates.
The recessed entrance design of the lobby suggests the course of the people's actions. In addition to the permanent exhibition, the activity compartment can be freely changed according to the size of the exhibition.
(1) beginners: teaching courses (providing basic knowledge)
(2) Experiencer: Experience classroom (simple hand-made experience)
(3) Long-term users: rent studios, conference rooms, etc., and provide rest, entertainment and alternative spaces.
(4) Teacher: Provide correct concepts for beginners and promote the development of the maker industry.