The origin of the name is mainly to welcome all ethnic groups, all identities, come to the transformed market and feel the human touch, and witness the century-old market that assists and understands each other. According to historical records, this place was developed from the mouth of the Three Masters Palace, and was established in 1918 (Taisho 7th year). The Higashi Market Meijicho Sub-market was established in Nijimeme, Meiji-cho, Tainan City. In 1946 (35th year of the Republic of China), it was renamed "Guangfu Market" because it was located on Gwangfu Road (formerly Meijicho-dori). However, Guangfu Road was renamed Success Road later, but the market name has not changed. In 1985 (March 74), a fire broke out early in the morning, for unknown reasons, and was rebuilt afterwards. In 2007 (the Republic of China in 1996), in order to comply with the requirements of the market and nearby residents, it was formally changed to the "duck mother market". The first floor is a vendor and management room, and the second floor is a vendor, rest area, powder room and bathroom. Objectives The street sleepers, the market, the human touch, in order to achieve the purpose of coexistence, assist each other and benefit each other. Day and night sleepers assist marketers in market-related work, and the market provides services such as short-term accommodation, washing and rest. In order to achieve the purpose of mutual assistance and mutual benefit, provide accommodation space, exchange labor for accommodation services, and provide toilet space to provide street sleepers or other users to clean themselves, increase mutual willingness to help each other, and eliminate people's prejudiced image of street sleepers .